PACKAGE 2: SUP – Explorer
Explore Berlin from the water with us and get to know the city from a whole new angle. The slightly different city tour on the Spree through the eastern port. Very suitable for corporate events, departmental celebrations, incentive trips, tour groups, big family visit, bachelor/dinner parties
What to expect:
- We start with an introduction on land and clarify all your questions that shoot you in the head about Stand Up Paddling. A SUP guide will bring you closer to the sport and the surrounding area.
- We go to the water together and make the first paddle strokes – concentration and joy of trying out is required.
- An experienced SUP guide will paddle with you through the eastern harbour and introduce you to the history of this interesting urban area. Between the former East and West Berlin you will be led across the water and experience interesting stories that have taken place on site.
- You paddle together in a group and get to see the most beautiful bridge in Berlin from the water, paddle along the Mediaspree and learn more about the Berlin waterways. A highlight is the paddling through the steps of the huge Molecule Man, back past an old ship’s frack to the dock of the bathing ship.
- After the paddle round you come back with a smile on your face and you have enough time to talk about the experience and clarify the last questions. Afterwards you can chill in the sun, feel the sand between your toes, refresh yourself at the bar or strengthen yourself with a snack.
What is included?
- Paddle material: paddle boards, paddle, safety line, life jacket
- Experienced SUP guide
- Fun guarantee
- Guided tour on the water
- Group photo of the water
What should you bring?
- Spirit of discovery and a desire for new things
- Clothes adapted to the weather, in which you can move well and which can get wet sometimes
- Sun protection, eyeglass bands
Duration of the event:
You should plan 2 hours.
In the 120 minutes, the preparation, relocation, include valuables, distribution of the material, introduction, paddle tour and arrival, relocation and enjoyment are planned.
What else you should know:
- On site you can:
- Enter with the reservation without waiting at the bathing ship
- Admission is to be paid if you want to stay after the paddle round
- Include valuables
- Go to the toilet and move you
- Pre-order drinks at the bar
- Pre-order food at the Big Sur snack
- Chill ing on the sand
- Jumping into the pool
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- We can give you an invoice
- No, not everyone falls in, in fact there are only about 10 of all paddlers
- Only those who can swim are allowed to paddle
- Alcohol is taboo at Stand Up Paddling, please wait until after the tour to kick off the beautiful day
- Children are allowed to paddle with adults if they can swim and stand alone on the board