PACKAGE 1: SUP4all
The beginner course for the whole team Suitable for all imaginable teams, departments, companies, friends, families, birthdays, bachelor parties or girls’ weekends
What to expect:
- You will be introduced to the world of Stand Up Paddling and we will answer all your questions.
- We go to the water together and make the first paddle strokes – concentration and joy of trying out is required.
- Then you learn the basic strokes of the Stand Up Paddling and we pull the first tracks on the water together.
- A highlight is the paddling through the steps of the huge Molecule Man, back past an old ship’s frack to the dock of the bathing ship.
- Play with the water and the inner comfort zone.
- After the paddle round you come back with a smile on your face and you have enough time to talk about the experience and clarify the last questions. Afterwards you can chill in the sun, feel the sand between your toes, refresh yourself at the bar or strengthen yourself with a snack.
What is included?
- Paddle material: paddleboards, paddle, safety line, life jacket
- Experienced SUP guide
- You paddle all standing (kneeling in case of emergency) a round in the eastern port
- Fun guarantee
What should you bring?
- Spirit of discovery and a desire for new things
- Clothes adapted to the weather, in which you can move well and which can get wet sometimes
- Sun protection, eyeglass bands
Duration of the event:
You should plan 2 hours.
In the 120 minutes, the preparation, relocation, include valuables, distribution of the material, introduction, scavenger hunt and arrival, relocation and enjoyment are planned.
What else you should know:
- On site you can:
- Enter with the reservation without waiting at the bathing ship
- Admission is to be paid if you want to stay after the paddle round
- Include valuables
- Go to the toilet and move you
- Pre-order drinks at the bar
- Pre-order food at the Big Sur snack
- Chill ing on the sand
- Jumping into the pool
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- We can give you an invoice
- No, not everyone falls in, in fact there are only about 10 of all paddlers
- Only those who can swim are allowed to paddle
- Alcohol is taboo at Stand Up Paddling, please wait until after the tour to kick off the beautiful day
- Children are allowed to paddle with adults if they can swim and stand alone on the board